Author Topic: 'In my defense, "I was in a drunken stupor"': Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus poses topless for Rolling Stone with the US Constitution etched on her back  (Read 1781 times)

Offline rustynail

Menopause can cause confusion and other cognitive difficulties.

Offline happyg

:silly: Just the opposite for me. It took me 50 years to get my sh*t together!  ^-^

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Sort of brings new meaning to the signature "John Hancock."
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

000hehehehe 

She looks great - fifties or not!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:42:57 PM by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:12:35 PM by flowers »

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Nah, she's just a run of the mill looney lefty.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
I just noticed it's the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution, on her back.  I guess a British pub like Daily Mail can't be expected to know the difference.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Airbrushing does wonders.

Photoshop is a gift to every celebrity no matter what their age.

I just noticed it's the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution, on her back.  I guess a British pub like Daily Mail can't be expected to know the difference.

It's the Constitution.  You can see "We the People" and "Article 1" clearly.  Whoever put John Hancock at the bottom is an idiot.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
When I saw this photo this afternoon. Two things stood out to me.

First, there is a fairly distinct difference between her face and her body below the neck. Why wouldn't they have washed the forehead, or her crow's feet? That confused me.

Second, The dimples on her butt gave it away for me in terms of airbrushing. There is no 'mother of two' who still has dimples. It dosen't work that way. At least it doesn't work like that in my world. Reminds me of the movie 300.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

First, there is a fairly distinct difference between her face and her body below the neck. Why wouldn't they have washed the forehead, or her crow's feet? That confused me.

Second, The dimples on her butt gave it away for me in terms of airbrushing. There is no 'mother of two' who still has dimples. It dosen't work that way. At least it doesn't work like that in my world. Reminds me of the movie 300.

Good observation, I bet you're right!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

I doubt she ever had dimples there. Good call!

Offline DCPatriot

She's got dimples in the small of her back.............OMG!    My heart!      :thud:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline andy58-in-nh

She doesn't look all that bad, and they might have even included the signatures of the other signers, for authenticity's sake.

Count your blessings: it might have been Rosie O'Donnell on the cover, in which case Rolling Stone would have been able to reproduce, via ersatz tatoo, the entire Federalist Papers.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline DCPatriot

She doesn't look all that bad, and they might have even included the signatures of the other signers, for authenticity's sake.

Count your blessings: it might have been Rosie O'Donnell on the cover, in which case Rolling Stone would have been able to reproduce, via ersatz tatoo, the entire Federalist Papers.

....with dog-eared pages and all!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly

or the communist manifesto.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf