Author Topic: Former top democrat say Obama is a liar, media silent  (Read 351 times)

rangerrebew

Former top democrat say Obama is a liar, media silent
« on: April 09, 2014, 12:45:06 pm »

Former Top Democrat Says Obama is a Liar…The Media is Silent

8 April 2014 / 61 Comments

Finally, we’re starting to see a few intellectually honest Democrats stand up and talk about just how bad Obama has been as president, calling him out for his lies on his health care law and his numerous scandals.

Bob Kerrey, a former US senator from Nebraska, ripped into the president in a recent interview, saying that he was a liar and a deceiver who was reelected because he deliberately misled the public.

The only reason he won, according to Kerrey, was because he “sucked less” than Mitt Romney.  Wow.  Not the type of thing you’d expect to hear from a longtime Democratic senator.

Via Dailymail UK:

‘He had to know he was misleading the audience,’ Kerrey said quietly, recalling the newly minted president’s countless promises as Congress and the public debated his signature health insurance overhaul.

‘On the other hand, he may have said it so many times,’ he added, ‘that the spell-checker wasn’t in the room – the spell-checker, the fact-checker – somebody who says, “Excuse me, Mr. President, but I hope you know this…”‘

Read more at http://minutemennews.com/2014/04/former-top-democrat-says-obama-liar-media-silent/#Ii7lMGjQU59oYhGY.99

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Former top democrat say Obama is a liar, media silent
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 12:55:28 pm »
I know exactly what it would take to get the MSM to start being honest and 'objective' in their coverage of Democrats.

Anybody see Red Dawn?   [/s}
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 01:16:56 pm »
Bob Kerrey??  He's upset that Obama hasn't been liberal enough.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 03:31:39 pm »
Bob Kerrey??  He's upset that Obama hasn't been liberal enough.

That may very well be true, but like Dennis Kucinich, Kerrey is saying this as an honest liberal.  That's totally different than you see in the likes of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi - who would say ANYTHING to further their agenda. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!