Author Topic: Kerry not worried about blame if peace talks fail  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kerry not worried about blame if peace talks fail
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:30:12 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/202946-kerry-not-worried-about-blame-if-peace-talks

April 08, 2014, 12:27 pm
Kerry not worried about blame if peace talks fail

By Peter Sullivan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7kSlkU4wKU

Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday held out hope for an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal but said he is not worried about being blamed if the talks collapse.

“I think it's important to do this, and you want to dump it on me? I may fail. I don’t care,” Kerry told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) had earlier interrupted Kerry to say the talks had failed. “It is stopped. It is stopped. Recognize reality,” McCain said.

“It’s interesting that you declare it dead, but the Israelis and Palestinians don’t declare it dead,” Kerry shot back.

Kerry acknowledged there were setbacks, noting that Israel had not released prisoners on schedule. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’s decision to sign on to international treaties was “not helpful,” he added.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Kerry not worried about blame if peace talks fail
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:12:21 pm »
When you're perfect............haughty, even.............nothing is ever you're fault, so why worry about blame??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 08:47:51 pm »
BS he wants a Noble for this.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 10:37:09 pm »
BS he wants a Noble for this.

Nah.  He knows it'll never happen.  It's done.