Author Topic: Bill Maher scared of gay mafia  (Read 315 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher scared of gay mafia
« on: April 08, 2014, 04:40:17 pm »
HBO Star Bill Maher is Scared of the Gay Mafia

By Onan Coca   / 7 April 2014   / 88 Comments   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=To4PYwlBPCs#t=0
Last week, Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich (who co-founded Mozilla) was forced to resign his position because of his support of traditional marriage. The CEO gave $1,000 eight years ago in support of California’s Proposition 8. That small donation has come back to hurt his career as the intolerant left demanded his head on a platter once it was announced that he had been named CEO of the popular tech company.

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA) slammed Mozilla for bowing to pressure from the fascist gay lobby.

Gingrich criticized the public campaign that led to Eich’s departure. Too often, he said, is “you have the wrong views, meaning conservative, you have no career.” Gingrich also pushed back on the idea that Eich left Mozilla voluntarily. “He was pressured by a public campaign,” he said. “This was not voluntary”

Gingrich wasn’t the only one criticizing the gay effort to destroy a man simply for believing that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Bill Maher was also perturbed by the obviously intolerant behavior of the left.

Maher: What do you think about the Mozilla CEO having to step down over his donation to a pro-Proposition 8 group.

The Mozilla -- which I'm wearing right now, by the way. I didn't know what Mozilla was. I saw it on my computer, but -- it's Firefix, right? It's the browser.

So this guy apparently does not want gay people to get married and he had to step down. What do you think of that, the question asks.

Tom Davis (R-VA): Because he gave $1,000 eight years ago and it's come back to haunt him.

Carrie Sheffield, Forbes: Well, and he gave it when President Obama was still against gay marriage. So, I don't think it's very fair.

Maher: Good point. Also, I think there is a gay mafia. I think if you cross them, you do get whacked.

For once, Maher is right. There is a concerted effort from the left to silence anyone who disagrees with liberal orthodoxy.

Let this be a lesson to you, folks. The fascist gay lobby does not care about your free speech or your religious liberty. They only care about forcing you to conform to their worldview on EVERY issue – and so they will continue to hammer conservatives at every turn. Gird yourselves for battle, conservatives, it’s only going to grow ever more difficult for us to stand for what we believe. Let’s continue to stand together and encourage each other in the fight.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/5535/hbo-star-bill-maher-scared-gay-mafia/#pkKpCF7PsW3QvKv0.99
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:41:07 pm by rangerrebew »