Author Topic: Liz Cheney blasts liar Pelosi: "her spine doesn't seem to reach her brain."  (Read 341 times)

rangerrebew

Liz Cheney Blasts Liar Pelosi: “Her Spine Doesn’t Seem to Reach Her Brain” (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 10:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eI4vonF9dPM#t=0

Liz Cheney blasted Nancy Pelosi after her outrageous remarks about the CIA’s decision to use enhanced interrogation techniques.

Pelosi was briefed on the interrogation program after 9-11 but now wants to cast blame on the Bush administration and CIA after she approved of the techniques years ago.
Talking Points Memo reported, via Politomix:

Liz Cheney has been fiercely defending her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney (R), over reports on the Senate’s investigation into CIA torture under the Bush-Cheney administration.

On Sunday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that Dick Cheney “set a tone and an attitude for the CIA” and that he was “proud” of his involvement in CIA’s decision to use enhanced interrogation techniques.

On Tuesday morning, Liz Cheney hit back at Pelosi for her comments.

“Frankly, Mrs. Pelosi is somebody who was briefed on the program,” Cheney said on “Fox and Friends,” according to Mediaite. “She forgot she was briefed on the program, later had to admit it. And I have to say that when I heard those comments yesterday, I was reminded of something that Margaret Thatcher once said about one of her political opponents. Mrs. Pelosi’s problems is that her spine doesn’t seem to reach her brain.”

“We’ve got too many in Washington who were all in favor of doing everything necessary to defend the the nation after 9/11, and now seem to be really not interested in looking at the facts, but really just looking for a way, frankly, to cast blame and say things that aren’t true about those brave men and women,” Cheney continued.

14 10 0 24

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/liz-cheney-blasts-liar-pelosi-her-spine-doesnt-seem-to-reach-her-brain-video/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:58:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IZZY ANN

Three Cheers for Liz!

Nancy stretches everything ....including THE TRUTH. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
From any objective viewpoint, Nancy Pelosi is clearly suffering from some sort of mental issues. This is not intended as an insult or a 'put down'. I mean come, she is clearly as batty as a Mexican cave. She is some ding-bat weirdo, 80 year old freak, who dose not know what day it is most of the time. She is truely insane, as has been noted publically by others. She is not normal.

This woman is loony. I'm not saying directly that it is because she was was born in the 1800s. I do not know what it is. But I do know that this person is demonstrating all the classic medical indicators which one would normally associate with a person of severly diminished mental faculty.

Just look at her face. Just listen to what she says. She is as nutty as a fruitcake. She is a loony-tune.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.