Author Topic: Mozilla Firefox falls to 3rd place, hits lowest user level ever  (Read 426 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline SouthTexas

Re: Mozilla Firefox falls to 3rd place, hits lowest user level ever
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 10:30:30 AM »
Still undecided whether I will drop FF or not.  Have used it for years and have it on multiple computers.

Scrolled through the alternatives and not real happy with any of them but I don't have the ability to write my own.  :laugh:

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 10:34:32 AM »
Still undecided whether I will drop FF or not.  Have used it for years and have it on multiple computers.

Scrolled through the alternatives and not real happy with any of them but I don't have the ability to write my own.  :laugh:

FF has become a pain. Frequent updates, that more often than not change things I don't want changed.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 10:37:09 AM »
Just like gay owned restaurants.  They fail because the food is lousy but no one tells the chef!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 11:23:22 AM »
I'm sticking with Mozilla and Firefox.

Don't try to fix what isn't broken......
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 11:26:13 AM »
FF has become a pain. Frequent updates, that more often than not change things I don't want changed.

I haven't really had any major issues with them until their politics played it's hand.

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 11:33:55 AM »
I haven't really had any major issues with them until their politics played it's hand.

I can't concern myself with their politics. I don't pay for their product, and if you examined the producers of all the browsers and their politics, you'd have some trouble finding a browser.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »
Have you tried any other browsers?

Yes...Explorer and Chrome.

But I don't accept change graciously.  LOL! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 11:48:37 AM »
I dislike change as well.....I loved FF. I am trying Pale Moon. It looks just like FF and has a tool to import your bookmarks. so far I like it.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 11:55:05 AM »
I dislike change as well.....I loved FF. I am trying Pale Moon. It looks just like FF and has a tool to import your bookmarks. so far I like it.

I may look at this one again.  First round, it or a rider, tried to change my search engine set-up.  Scratched it all. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 12:03:14 PM »
I may look at this one again.  First round, it or a rider, tried to change my search engine set-up.  Scratched it all.
you should try it. I haven't had any issue. I open many tabs at a time and no problem with that either. If I didn't know better I would think I am using FF. It looks exactly the same.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf