Author Topic: Virginia democratic congressional candidate campaigns on divisiveness and hate  (Read 220 times)

rangerrebew

Virginia Democratic Congressional Candidate Campaigns on Divisiveness and Hate

"Anti-choice, abortion-haters are all basically mentally disabled."

|
 Jeff Dunetz |

Mike Dickinson, Democratic candidate running for the seat currently held by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is hate-mongering via his twitter account , slamming the gun rights crowd, pro-life people, and the tea party with messages such as "anti choice, abortion haters are all basically mentally disabled."

According to the tweets on his campaign website, Dickinson rejects support from anyone who supports the NRA, is pro-life, is a member of the tea party, is looking for the truth about Benghazi, or participates in “Obama hating," because he feels they aren't smart enough.

“If you are a member or supporter of the @NRA I don't want your support. Joining the @NRA is like joining the crybaby association

— DickinsonForCongress (@VoteMike2014) April 5, 2014

“Members of the @NRA have very low IQs. They have a trigger finger mentality.

“Anyone with a Benghazi ribbon on their profile is mentally unstable and lacks mental capacity.

“Anyone who supports Obama hating get off my train. Anyone who supports sucking the tit of the NRA get off my train.

— DickinsonForCongress (@VoteMike2014) April 6, 2014

“Rides at amusement parks say you must be this tall to ride this ride. My campaign says you must be this smart to vote for us.

“Anti choice, abortion haters are all basically mentally disabled. They cannot see or reason. It's all bible thumping

“Tea party = terrorist group

“The tea party and right wing bible thumpers are the extremist out of touch w reality

This isn't Dickinson's first brush with making statements inappropriate for someone trying to gain public office. At the end of February he appeared on the Sean Hannity program to explain  his comment that Fox News does nothing but tell lies, has unqualified political analysts, and needs to monitored and regulated by the FCC. The video above shows the Democrat was clearly mismatched.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/virginia-democratic-congressional-candidate-campaigns-divisiveness-and-hate
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:42:11 am by rangerrebew »