Author Topic: Syracuse: Muslims buy Catholic church, neighbors shocked mosque will remove crosses  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/04/06/syracuse-muslims-buy-catholic-church-neighbors-shocked-mosque-will-remove-crosses/

Syracuse: Muslims buy Catholic church, neighbors shocked mosque will remove crosses
Posted on April 6, 2014 by creeping
The more they learn about Islam, the more shocked they will be.

Yusuf Soule, volunteer director of the North Side Learning Center (why’s he so happy?)

We’ve gotten a lot of requests to post this story. The first thought that comes to mind is – when you sell a church to Muslims, what do you expect? Of course they will remove all Christian symbols. Two points of interest however.

First, many of the early articles only mentioned the name of the group that bought the church as “The North Side Learning Center.” Why would they convert a church to a mosque? Well, it’s an Islamic group – or a group run almost entirely by and for Muslim immigrants as noted in the article.

Second, the subtly pro-Islam/bigoted-Americans article below by Marnie Eisenstadt claims the Muslim-run group didn’t want the church and had no intention of converting it to a mosque…but were forced to buy the church to get the school building on the property. We call bullshit. It is very likely they had every intention of buying the church and one day converting the church it o a mosque. Quotes in the article suggest they were in fact looking for a mosque for the rapidly growing Muslim population in the area.

Here’s the group’s mission statement:
The mission of North Side Learning Center is to aid in adult and youth literacy development, and to be instrumental in teaching self-sufficiency and self actualization to newcomers in our community.

continued

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

If it was sold, what difference does it make if the crosses were taken off?  I'm not normally one to give a break to the "religion of peace" but this is one where I side with them.  I have seen lots of ex-churches converted to this that and the other thing, some with the crosses remaining, some not.  If the church was no longer of value, then this may be of service - or it could be a bomb training center.  Who knows.  The real question is not the crosses but what goes on inside.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but allow me to propose a simple syllogism:

1. Property rights are inalienable to all individuals
2. Freedom of religion is inalienable to all individuals
3. Muslims are individuals
4. Churches are real property

Therefore:

Muslims are allowed to do whatever they damn well please with their property so long as they do not infringe on the rights of others.

Freedom is hard, people.  It means you have to accept other people's choices to act in ways you do not necessarily like or agree with, so long as their behaviors don't affect your ability to act in ways they may not like.  That's the point of the whole exercise.

Tyranny is much easier.  You just get a lynch mob together and hang someone for his beliefs.