Author Topic: Joe Biden: 'It's Time To Stand Up And Fight Back' On Voting Rights  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/07/joe-biden-voting-rights_n_5104728.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013

Joe Biden: 'It's Time To Stand Up And Fight Back' On Voting Rights
The Huffington Post  | by  Paige Lavender

Posted: 04/07/2014 10:31 am EDT Updated: 04/07/2014 10:30 am EDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9LoNcjqD1w

Vice President Joe Biden is encouraging Democrats to "fight back" for voting rights in a video released as part of the Democratic National Committee’s new Voter Expansion Project.

“I've got to tell you, if someone had said to me ten years ago that I'd have to make a pitch for protecting voting rights today, I would have said ‘you got to be kidding,’” Biden says in the video, which was posted to YouTube Monday.

The DNC is also relaunching Biden's Twitter account, @JoeBiden, with hopes of engaging supporters ahead of the 2014 midterm elections.

Dusting off the Twitter handle for a big midterm election year. Let's get to it, folks! –Joe

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) April 7, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Joe Biden: 'It's Time To Stand Up And Fight Back' On Voting Rights
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 05:19:26 pm »
Joe Biden has his head so far up his ass, he needs a glass belly button just to see where he's going......

:smokin:

Offline Millee

Re: Joe Biden: 'It's Time To Stand Up And Fight Back' On Voting Rights
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 05:38:30 pm »
Some of the comments are painful to read.  Serves me right for clicking on HuffPo.   :nono: