Author Topic: Matthews thinks the Declaration of Independence was written in the 20th century  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

Matthews Thinks the Declaration of Independence Was Written in the 20th Century

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 3, 2014 7:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclmLCqCeJI&feature=player_embedded#t=0

While appearing on PoliticsNation Thursday night Chris Matthews claimed that Thomas Jefferson’s immortal words “all men are created equal” were penned during the 20th century.

In fact those words were written as part of the Declaration of Independence during the 18th century, it would appear that Mr. Matthews and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D., Texas) took American history together at some point.

http://freebeacon.com/culture/matthews-thinks-the-declaration-of-independence-was-written-in-the-20th-century/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:01:23 am by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When ever I see Chrissy-boy talking to a Black person, all I see is a snivel, grovelling, super racist White guy saying over and over in his head,

"I'm not a racist! I'm not a racist! See I am talking to one of them! I am treating them just like I would a real person. I get along with those people. See! I'm not a racist! I'm not a racist! I'm not a racist. See! I'm one of the good guys! Right?! I'm not a racist. I'm not like those mean Republicans. They are the real racists! I love those Black people. See!? I talk to them, and I try my best to 'help' them as best I can."

The guy is a deeply racist clown. His seeming hatred for racist White people is pure projection.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

I just checked the picture of Matthews and Sharpton.  Are they related?