Author Topic: Obama to attend Fort Hood memorial service...[of course he is]  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/06/obama-to-attend-fort-hood-memorial-service/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29

Obama to attend Fort Hood memorial service
Published April 06, 2014
FoxNews.com

President Obama will attend a memorial service Wednesday for the victims of a shooting at the Fort Hood military base in Texas, a White House official said Sunday.

Adviser Dan Pfeiffer told CBS' "Face the Nation" that the president will attend the event and will be accompanied by first lady Michelle Obama.

Three people were killed and 16 were wounded in the April 2 attack at the military base, near Killeen, Texas.

A Fort Hood spokesman confirms there will be a remembrance ceremony on Wednesday.

Investigators say that an Army truck driver, Spc. Ivan Lopez, had an argument before opening fire.

The base commander hasn't discussed the cause of the argument. The attack was the second at the base since 2009, when 13 people were killed in a shooting by an Army psychiatrist.

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama to attend Fort Hood memorial service...[of course he is]
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »
Is this because he thinks he can blame these deaths on Bush, and not on terrorism?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 01:40:08 PM »
Selfie alert!
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 01:42:29 PM »
Is this because he thinks he can blame these deaths on Bush, and not on terrorism?
Gun control will probably be the rallying cry this time around.
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

The enemy of my enemies may not be my friend, but it's still fun watching him make my enemies squirm.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 01:42:58 PM »

If he can find a way he will...he ought to blame it on Clinton who took away the right to carry weapons on post..

Support the USO

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 04:38:16 PM »
I haven't been to Ft. Hood.  Is there a good golf course nearby where he can play a round after he finishes lying to the troops? :shrug:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. Abraham Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf