Author Topic: Top bird! Chick-fil-A beats KFC as number one chicken chain in the nation  (Read 942 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
AP Wire story, April 3, 2014

Chick-fil-A widened its lead over rival KFC as the No. 1 chicken chain in the U.S. last year.

Preliminary data from food industry researcher Technomic shows that Atlanta-based Chick-Fil-A held the lead because its locations are much busier, even though there are far fewer of them.

Chick-fil-A first surpassed KFC as the top chicken chain in 2012.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/chick-fil-a-beats-kfc-top-chicken-chain-article-1.1741947#ixzz2xrlGy5vo
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Good for them. And they have accomplished this while remaining closed on Sundays.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

I have never been to a Chick-fil-A. Both KFC's left town some time ago. Lee's Famous Recipe is popular, and I love it. So do all kids and grandkids.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I have never been to a Chick-fil-A. Both KFC's left town some time ago. Lee's Famous Recipe is popular, and I love it. So do all kids and grandkids.

Went once on a layover at Newark. You are not missing much. It's edible, that's about it. Though the Grilled Market Salad is well worth eating - at least in that location.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink