Author Topic: Swedish stroke patient hears doctors discuss removing his organs  (Read 657 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/10745138/Swedish-stroke-patient-hears-doctors-discuss-removing-his-organs.html

A Swedish man who was paralysed by a stroke is filing an official complaint against a Gothenburg hospital after he listened in horror to his doctors telling his girlfriend and relatives he was going to die and discussing transplanting his liver and kidney.

"I heard them tell my girlfriend and my relatives that there was no hope," Jimi Fritze, 43, told The Telegraph.

"I couldn't do anything. I could only see and hear. I couldn't move my body."

The former supermarket manager from Örebro suffered a stroke nearly two years ago as he and his girlfriend were dining on smoked fish and fine wine at a restaurant on the Gothenburg archipelago.

As it was too windy for a helicopter to land on the island, it took one and a half hours to get him by boat to hospital.

Offline musiclady

Re: Swedish stroke patient hears doctors discuss removing his organs
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:30:57 pm »
Isn't pretty basic information that people who are unconscious can/may hear what's being said around them?

These eugenicist Dr's are not only cruel, but they're stupid as well........ **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:18:53 pm »
It sounds like they were planning on killing him - "letting" him die - and then harvesting his organs, or am I missing something?

Sounds the same to me......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 01:11:25 am »
After fifteen years of ObamaCare, what happened to this man will be standard operating procedure in many U.S. hospitals...   ;)

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 10:22:33 am »
After fifteen years of ObamaCare, what happened to this man will be standard operating procedure in many U.S. hospitals...   ;)

And the organs going to the celebutard class.  That's why Michello wants you to eat your peas and exercise, so the bodies are in prime shape for transplant.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 10:46:10 am »
Sadly, it already has been for some time.

A friend of mine was hospitalized for pneumonia five years ago and ended up having her organs harvested. It's why I didn't become an organ donor.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 01:51:12 pm »
Sadly, it already has been for some time.

A friend of mine was hospitalized for pneumonia five years ago and ended up having her organs harvested. It's why I didn't become an organ donor.

That would be correct.  My opposition is purely fiduciary.  The hospital gets paid.  The surgeons get paid.  The nurses get paid.  The life flight gets paid.  My beak isn't supposed to get a bit wet?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.