Author Topic: What Classic Rock Band Are You?  (Read 1149 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What Classic Rock Band Are You?
« on: April 06, 2014, 01:32:20 pm »

You got:  The Beatles! 

Your charisma and charm are legendary - there aren't many people who don't love you. T
hat gives you a lot of power, so use it wisely. Keep on brightening the lives of those around you,
and you will be rewarded for it. The world will never have enough people like you.

http://quizsocial.com/what-classic-rock-band-are-you/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: What Classic Rock Band Are You?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 01:50:03 pm »
I got the Beatles too!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 02:01:32 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »
You got: Jimi Hendrix Experience

Are you experienced?

Simply put, there is no one else like you. You are a special, extremely unique person. This uniqueness also makes you brave, and you're a great leader when you put your mind to it. Some people thing you're a little wild, but just ignore them - the rest of us see how amazing you really are.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 02:24:37 pm »

...'nuff said....

:beer:

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 05:45:25 pm »
You got: The Ramones

Simply put, you are a hell raiser. You are a person that has little regard for authority. You more often than not will simply go your own way, and you're a great leader when you put your mind to it.  Some people may think you're a little crazy, but just ignore them - you know that life is best taken simply like a basic three chord progression!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 05:56:25 pm »
You got: The Beatles

Your charisma and charm are legendary - there aren't many people who don't love you. That gives you a lot of power, so use it wisely. Keep on brightening the lives of those around you, and you will be rewarded for it. The world will never have enough people like you.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 10:23:23 pm »
Are you experienced?
Simply put, there is no one else like you. You are a special, extremely unique person. This uniqueness also makes you brave, and you're a great leader when you put your mind to it. Some people thing you're a little wild, but just ignore them - the rest of us see how amazing you really are.

Andy - nice one!!  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 11:50:31 pm »
Are you experienced?
Andy - nice one!!  :beer:

I wasn't entirely surprised, I guess because I play guitar and love the blues, which Jimi, strung left-handed and electrified, virtually reinvented. Voodoo Chile, Little Wing, The Wind Cries Mary and Crosstown Traffic are among my favorites. The man had soul, true Soul... and died far too young.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 11:57:39 pm »
I was mildly surprised. I love his artistry, but am honestly more of a Jazz/swing sort of guy.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 02:49:08 am »
The Beatles. Except I'm a MAJOR Searchers fan. IMHO, the Beatles couldn't touch them as musicians or singers.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

SPQR

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 06:35:37 am »
I have two bands that are opposite of the Spectrum:

Offline Relic

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 01:42:43 pm »
You got: Led Zeppelin
Keep on rockin'.
You're an overachiever and a perfectionist. You work hard at what you do, and it shows. Your attention to detail often makes you isolated and aloof, but your heart is also deeply passionate and romantic. If you continue to refine your skills, you'll eventually become one of the greatest ever in your chosen field.

:pondering:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 01:56:14 pm »
You got: Led Zeppelin
Keep on rockin'.
You're an overachiever and a perfectionist. You work hard at what you do, and it shows. Your attention to detail often makes you isolated and aloof, but your heart is also deeply passionate and romantic. If you continue to refine your skills, you'll eventually become one of the greatest ever in your chosen field.

:pondering:

I'm jealous Relic - Zeppelin!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 06:07:43 pm »
Breathing a sign of relief it didn’t come back with Donnie and Marie. Instead I got Creedence Clearwater Revival.   Not in my top 20 classic rock bands, but I could have done worse.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn