Author Topic: Obama predicts droughts of Biblical proportions coming  (Read 475 times)

rangerrebew

Obama predicts droughts of Biblical proportions coming
« on: April 06, 2014, 09:07:46 am »
Obama Predicts Droughts Of Biblical Proportions Coming

Takes to Twitter to stoke climate change fears

|
 Albert Merrick |

Just after candidate Barack Obama locked down the Democratic nomination for president, he gave a speech for the ages.

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth," said he.

Yes, just by electing Obama president, America was going to get all that: No more health problems, good jobs for everyone -- but most importantly, the planet was going to heal, the ocean rise was going to be halted (of course, the press corps never bother to ask Obama just how he was going to pull that off).

But apparently, just as he's fallen short with his failed policies on so many other issues, Obama has yet to heal the planet. But last week, he took to Twitter to stoke fear about the effects of climate change if action isn't taken.

In a tweet,  he predicted droughts of Biblical proportions if the country doesn't act swiftly:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-predicts-droughts-biblical-proportions-coming

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:08:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Obama predicts droughts of Biblical proportions coming
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 02:39:42 am »
Not to worry.

All the golf courses he visits will remain well-supplied with water!

Offline collins

Re: Obama predicts droughts of Biblical proportions coming
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 03:51:48 am »
So now this twit fancies himself as a weather oracle too?

have another toke, Barry.