Author Topic: Glenn Beck bashes McConnell at FreePAC rally  (Read 565 times)

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
Glenn Beck bashes McConnell at FreePAC rally
« on: April 05, 2014, 10:41:27 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:42:50 PM by Once-Ler »
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline sinkspur

Re: Glenn Beck bashes McConnell at FreePAC rally
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 10:48:42 PM »
Matt Bevin "was called of God." 

Is it "called of God" to go to a cockfighting rally? 

Glen Beck is one crazy sumbitch.  He even cried at this rally, which he always does, rubbing a compass he said belonged to George Washington.

Touching.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 10:49:08 PM »
Notice how the rhetoric gets more hyperbolic as Bevin's campaign continues to stumble?  Gotta try anything to get some traction.  Even bad publicity is better than remaining unknown.
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 10:55:19 PM »
If I were Mitch McConnell,  I would be very worried.... I heard that Glenn Beck rubbed Bevin's forehead with that same thumb!

:smokin:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »
Notice how the rhetoric gets more hyperbolic as Bevin's campaign continues to stumble?  Gotta try anything to get some traction.  Even bad publicity is better than remaining unknown.

Mitch McConnell is as big a danger to this country as Barack Obama is

So says Glen Beck.  No doubt he was sobbing uncontrollably when he said it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 11:10:31 PM »
If I were Mitch McConnell,  I would be very worried.... I heard that Glenn Beck rubbed Bevin's forehead with that same thumb!

:smokin:
lol

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 12:11:49 AM »
The Courier Journal is a big liberal rag.  Their hatred of grassroots conservatives oozes out of every word in that article - as it does in the comments by some of the posters here.  I'll be getting a Matt Bevin sign soon to put in my yard - they're everywhere in this part of Kentucky.  Mitch McConnell is about as inspiring as a soppy wet dirty dishrag. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 12:50:07 AM »

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 12:53:31 AM »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:56:39 AM by Once-Ler »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 12:56:02 AM »
You misunderstood my question.  I wasn't asking you to explain Beck's asinine and insane quote, I was wondering if you thought the liberal rag had misquoted him.

I understood your question.

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 12:57:04 AM »

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 04:10:18 PM »
Being called on by God can really put a lot of pressure on a guy.  Maybe Beck should have just made out with Bevin.  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/19/i-could-tongue-kiss-you-beck-really-likes-north-carolina-senate-candidate-greg-brannon/

-President Trump 8/14/17

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf