Author Topic: Prominent Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz’s Comments About Ted Cruz Could Help His 2016 Chances  (Read 571 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/07/prominent-harvard-prof-alan-dershowitz-praises-former-student-ted-cruz-off-the-charts-brilliant/

Prominent Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz’s Comments About Ted Cruz Could Help His 2016 Chances
Apr. 7, 2014 11:03am    Madeleine Morgenstern

Prominent Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz offered words of praise for former student Ted Cruz in a new interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer:

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas): “Off-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I don’t agree with his politics.”

But the retiring Dershowitz couldn’t similarly evaluate another Harvard Law alumnus:

There was also the Harvard Law student who couldn’t get into a Dershowitz class despite multiple attempts: Barack Obama.

“Twice because the computer kept him out,” Dershowitz said. “It wasn’t my fault.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MBB1984

Whatever you think about Cruz, he is an unusually brilliant man.  His academic accomplishments are second to none in those seeking the GOP nomination.  When he is in the debate format, he will shine brightly.