Author Topic: EPA forced children to inhale cancer-causing diesel pollutants as part of heinous government experiments  (Read 428 times)

Offline happyg

The U.S. government intentionally subjected children and adults to bizarre medical experiments that required them to inhale diesel pollutants known to contain cancer-causing chemicals. The experiments involved collecting diesel fumes from idling diesel trucks, then piping those fumes into enclosed chambers where U.S. test subjects were required to breathe them for hours at a time.

The EPA conducted these experiments on children and sick people(1), specifically choosing test subjects with metabolic syndrome and asthma, then securing them in bizarre “pollution containment rooms” to make sure they inhaled the cancer-causing particles. (See photo below.)

Even worse, the EPA has openly admitted, in a now-public document detailing these bizarre medical experiments on humans, that it conducted these human experiments for the last decade:

Over the last 10 years, the EPA has conducted 13 human exposure studies using CAPS and four studies using diesel exhaust. (2)

That same document describes the cancer-causing risks of diesel exhaust particles as follows:

Diesel exhaust particles contain some probable carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, which in high enough concentrations and/or with repeated exposures may induce tumors. Diesel exhaust also contains aldehydes, some of which are possibly carcinogenic in high enough dose and with long enough exposure.

The document then goes on to justify this by saying a person would experience similar pollution levels by visiting Los Angeles.

Here’s a photo of one of the EPA’s “pollution experiment chambers” in which U.S. test subjects are required to sit and inhale cancer-causing chemicals:

Junk Science blows the whistle

The whistleblower credited with unearthing this horrifying case of government malfeasance is none other than Steven Milloy of JunkScience.com, a website known for breaking news about the U.S. government’s junk environmental science.

More article at link: http://watchmen-news.com/2014/04/03/epa-forced-children-to-inhale-cancer-causing-diesel-pollutants-as-part-of-heinous-government-experiments/

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Dr. Mengele would be so proud.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What children?  Was this done with their parent's permission?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Dr. Mengele would be so proud. ]]

Durn you, you beat me to it. That's just what I was thinking as I read through the article....

If I recall my history correctly, one extermination method the Nazis used before they thought up the gas chambers were trucks, in which the victims were locked inside and the exhaust fumes were piped in as the trucks drove around.

Heck, that doesn't sound all that much different than what the EPA was doing. They just used thinner concentrations!

Offline olde north church

[[ Dr. Mengele would be so proud. ]]

Durn you, you beat me to it. That's just what I was thinking as I read through the article....

If I recall my history correctly, one extermination method the Nazis used before they thought up the gas chambers were trucks, in which the victims were locked inside and the exhaust fumes were piped in as the trucks drove around.

Heck, that doesn't sound all that much different than what the EPA was doing. They just used thinner concentrations!

They were known as Becker Vans
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.