Author Topic: Video: Children Spontaneously Break Out Into National Anthem After Watching Patriotic Movie…  (Read 393 times)

Offline happyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kMUxy6dkCQ&feature=player_embedded

About   Share   Add to   Statistics  Report 

Published on Apr 4, 2014 

My name is Hannah Kunze, I am the manager of a before and after school program on Naval Station Rota, Spain. April is the Month of the Military Child and I wanted to share a glimpse of what it means to work with these children.

Patrons are asked to stand for the National Anthem before a showing in our local movie theater. Today we took 40 children to a matinee. Our children (ranging from 5 to 12 years old) will stand, then without being asked, belt out our National Anthem with their hands on their hearts.

It gives you chills to see patriotism like this displayed in youth at such a young age. Our kids know what it is to have daily sacrifices for our country. They know no other life then the one they have, but they are happy children living happy lives.

Take a moment and share this video to show your appreciation not only for those who serve our country, but those who they come home to.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:59:39 am by happyg »