Author Topic: Australia authorities say signals reportedly detected by Chinese ship searching for Malaysia jet consistent with aircraft black box  (Read 392 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/04/05/china-ship-detects-pulse-signal-in-search-for-missing-malysia-airlines/

Australian authorities say electronic signals reportedly detected by a Chinese ship involved in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane are consistent with an aircraft black box.

"I have been advised that a series of sounds have been detected by a Chinese ship in the search area. The characteristics reported are consistent with the aircraft black box," Australian Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, head of the joint agency coordinating the operation, said in a statement.

Houston said earlier reports that the Chinese ship, Haixun 01, had detected pulse signals in the Indian Ocean related to MH370 could not be verified at this time.

"A number of white objects were also sighted on the surface about 90 kilometres from the detection area. However, there is no confirmation at this stage that the signals and the objects are related to the missing aircraft," Houston said.

China's official news agency earlier reported that a black box detector deployed by Haixun 91, picked up a signal at 37.5Hz per second Saturday at around 25

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
cough, uh, cough, uh, [*bullshit*] cough, uh, cough....

news and ratings is all this "bulletin" is really all about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.