Author Topic: Bill Maher: ‘Gay mafia’ will take your career down ‘if you cross them’  (Read 526 times)

Offline happyg

Bill Maher used his HBO show on Friday to call out an element of the gay community that he says enforces political correctness like James Gandolfini’s Tony Soprano dished out mob justice.

“I think there is a gay mafia,” the Real Time host said during a panel discussion. “I think if you cross them, you do get whacked.”

The comments came after Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich stepped down over controversy that he had donated $1,000 to a group that supported California’s Proposition 8 banning gay marriage.

The revelation raised criticism against Mr. Eich, including dating website OkCupid asking its users to choose an internet browser other than Mozilla Firefox.

On the panel discussion on Mr. Maher’s show, former Rep. Tom Davis pointed out that the donation was made almost eight years ago. Forbes reporter Carrie Sheffield said that “he gave it when President Obama was still against gay marriage. So, I don’t think it’s very fair.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/5/bill-maher-gay-mafia-will-take-your-career-down-if/#ixzz2y1o2N4RE
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
By Phillip Swarts

Offline Charlespg

broken clock syndrome
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

broken clock syndrome

Yeah, but he's been right twice in about a week.

Remarkable, really.....   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

I prefer the term "gaystapo."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I prefer the term "gaystapo."

F*** the queers! If they want to take my ca-rear down, I say 'bring it on'.

I do not care what they do, untill they start shoving it in my face and forcing me to 'bow down' to them. When it comes to that, That's when I kick their ass.

Otherwise, I could not care less about 'gays'. Let them get married. They should have to suffer it like the rest of us. (Divorce, alimony, child-support, attorneys, sheriffs, jail, baseless domestic abuse charges)

Let the queers exprience the 'bliss' of marriage. I know I did. It changed my life, that's for sure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.