Author Topic: Dick Morris: GOP Leads in 7 Senate Races; McConnell in Trouble  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Dick Morris: GOP Leads in 7 Senate Races; McConnell in Trouble
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2014, 09:11:54 pm »
Totally agree.....new faces and new ideas are needed in DC..

Bring it all down and start over again.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2014, 09:14:55 pm »
Democrats are totalitarians at heart. All you will kill is any remaining  vestiges of freedom.

Different clowns do not make for a different circus, and electing different politicians does not make for a different government.

Problem I see here, is the ignorance of the typical voter.

All they want to know is that I can get by with the government's help.  That the check will be there. 

And they know who champions for them and who is calling for parental 'tough love'.

I've said that as soon as Obamacare is castrated by a Republican House and Senate, the economy is going to go nutz.  Unfortunately, all the while Obama is calling us the country's greatest threat for taking away American's health care, he's going to get credit for the BOOM!

Because we all know corporations and small businesses have gone into hibernation....standing pat....trying to avoid additional costs associated with Obamacare.

What's going to be another important issue then is repealing the tons of regulations smothering business and entrepreneurial spirit.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2014, 09:25:00 pm »
240B-(D)

I am not going to 'stay at home'. I will go to the polls at any cost. Of course I'm going to vote for the Republicans I support, but the ones I do not support, these decade after decade Republicans, I am going to vote Democrat.

I am not going to abstain. I am not going to stay home. I am going to show up and vote the bastards out. No matter what.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2014, 09:29:17 pm »
Well I can't vote Dem no matter what...I hope God would strike me dead if I attempted it..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
240B-(D)

I am not going to 'stay at home'. I will go to the polls at any cost. Of course I'm going to vote for the Republicans I support, but the ones I do not support, these decade after decade Republicans, I am going to vote Democrat.

I am not going to abstain. I am not going to stay home. I am going to show up and vote the bastards out. No matter what.

Figuratively speaking, of course!     :bolt:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:58:32 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:53 pm »
240B-(D)

You party left you, in other words?  :shrug:

Voting Dem is a bit extreme - but your vote is between your conscience and the polling booth (and the IRS, FBI, NSA).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:40:25 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2014, 09:48:59 pm »
Dick Morris insights?  That's funny but no thanks

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 09:48:59 pm »
240B-(D)

As a Dallas Cowboys fan, I can (with little uncertainty) attest to the fact that the whole "winning by losing" strategy never works.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2014, 09:58:14 pm »
You guys heard of Ron Kuby. Well, after six years he and Curtiss Sliwa are back on the air on WABC. The Curtis and Kuby show took over the 12–3PM slot that Rush Limbaugh had on ABC before he moved over to WOR in January.

Anyway, Kuby's a liberal. He's also a constitutionalist and big supporter of the Second Amendment. What does this have to do with the topic?

Because it's fascinating to hear the point of view of a liberal constitutionalist. One would think that they are mutually exclusive, but they'd be wrong. There are honest liberals and I think that Ron Kuby is one. The example of Ron Kuby shows that if you are faithful to the Constitution, political party labels are meaningless and disagreements on issues are typical in political discourse, especially within a party.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2014, 10:20:00 pm »
Well I can't vote Dem no matter what...I hope God would strike me dead if I attempted it..lol

Well, I spoke to him recently. I said Hi, from you Nancy.

He gave me no such restriction. So, i guess, it looks like I have a green light.

I am not going to let the Repubican estabishment survive. Whatever I have to do to get them out, that is what I am going to do. Just my humble opinion.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2014, 10:41:25 pm »
240B-(D)

.... I am going to vote Democrat.

Name one conservative democrat in the House or Senate at this time.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 12:32:54 am »
Name one conservative democrat in the House or Senate at this time.

You are exactly right. It is like you are reading my mind. I believe in America and Americans.
If we get rid of the stupid bogeyman argument of Dems vs. Pubs and just get down to what it is, then we make progress. Everything else is just distraction.

But, to the point, yes. I do believe that as corrupt as the Republicans have become, that there are even Democrats who are more American than some of, the (so called) Republicans.

I will not vote for the RNC. I will not vote for the 'Republican' status quo. It is time for change! Now!

I do not care which way the change comes.

Offline evadR

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 12:48:37 am »
Unfortunately, they'll have to worry about the blame in 2016.
Nor really Alice.
It makes no difference worrying about what rats, the slimedia and the lib sycos say or do. They are going to do it anyway so we need to stop worrying about anything they say. We have to fight back at all time on our fronts with our weapons...we do have them. The only reason our weapons don't work is we don't use them.
We will NEVER have the press, rats will be rats and libs be damned.
Full steam ahead.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:03:35 am by evadR² »
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 01:00:46 am »
As a Dallas Cowboys fan, I can (with little uncertainty) attest to the fact that the whole "winning by losing" strategy never works.
And, as a Washington Redskin fan, I can attest that losing can become a way of life.
I can also attest that throwing money at the problem doesn't fix it.
Stupid is as stupid does should be the fight song of MY team...as it should also be the slogan of the Republican party.

Offline evadR

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2014, 01:11:27 am »
I can remember the days when we had real leadership, Landry, Allen, Gibbs.

I still can see in my mind that episode when Tom Landry was strolling the sideline calmly watching his team about to execute the fake handoff, trying to draw the Skins off sides and then the look of horror on his face when he realized that Danny was going to go ahead with a play.

NO DANNY, NO NO NO !!!

Danny pulled the trigger and the whole game turned around. Dallas went down the tubes...it was delightful.

Those were the days when we had real leaders.

The same can be said for today's pols. No leaders, no excitement, no integrity, no balls...just zero.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 01:21:21 am »
Poll Highlights McConnell’s Vulnerability in Kentucky 
http://time.com/5333/mitch-mcconnell-kentucky-senate-race-2014-poll-alison-lundergan-grimes/

I do not live there, but if I did, I would sooner vote Democrat than to vote for McConnell. A Democrat is a known quantity.

Real conservatives vote rat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2014, 01:22:49 am »
Luis wrote above:
[[ Government is the problem, so what we need is a new government. ]]

Only one way to change that, Luis, and you know what it is.

Whether it will happen [again] in our time, can't say….

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2014, 01:30:46 am »
Real conservatives vote rat.

Voting Democrat over voting for Mitch McConnell is not only a conservative vote, it is the only conservative vote. And I would do it. In a heartbeat.

You can take all your "Repubican" home boys and shove them where the sun don't shine. I will not be voting for any of them. And if they do pop up on the ballot, I will vote Democrat just to get them out. That is just the way it has to be. Not by my doing, but more by people like you.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2014, 01:45:12 am »

Voting Democrat over voting for Mitch McConnell is not only a conservative vote, it is the only conservative vote. And I would do it. In a heartbeat.

You can take all your "Repubican" home boys and shove them where the sun don't shine. I will not be voting for any of them. And if they do pop up on the ballot, I will vote Democrat just to get them out. That is just the way it has to be. Not by my doing, but more by people like you.

You think you're pretty smart. 

Any conservative who votes for a Democrat is a Democrat.  Congratulations on kissing Nancy Pelosi's ass.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2014, 02:00:34 am »
You think you're pretty smart. 

Any conservative who votes for a Democrat is a Democrat.  Congratulations on kissing Nancy Pelosi's ass.

Kissy kissy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:01:25 am by 240B »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2014, 02:18:46 am »

I'm sorry I cause YOU to vote rat, but I'm secretly proud of my newly recognized super power. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:04 am »
And, as a Washington Redskin fan, I can attest that losing can become a way of life.
I can also attest that throwing money at the problem doesn't fix it.
Stupid is as stupid does should be the fight song of MY team...as it should also be the slogan of the Republican party.

Yet, in all those years as a Redskin fan, watching them lose over and over again, you never argued that the best way to get the 'Skins back to their winning ways was to go to their games wearing an Roger Staubach jersey, did you?   
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:39:40 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline evadR

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2014, 01:06:04 pm »
Yet, in all those years as a Redskin fan, watching lose over and over again, you never argued that the best way to get the 'Skins back to their winning ways was to go to their games wearing an Roger Staubach jersey, did you?
heh..NEVER.
I'd rather kiss an iguana.

Offline evadR

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2014, 01:12:22 pm »
heh..NEVER.
I'd rather kiss an iguana.
I did pray for Devine intervention and then, one day, magically, a guy named Gibbs showed up.
It was the greatest decade of my football life.

Since then it's been an endless parade of mediocrity and less than mediocrity....kinda like politics.

There no more Reagans and there never will be. A nation that would vote for Barack Hussein Obama, TWICE, is doomed.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2014, 01:20:22 pm »

...A nation that would vote for Barack Hussein Obama, TWICE, is doomed.

Cannot argue with that. :shrug: