Author Topic: EPA forced children to inhale cancer-causing diesel pollutants as part of heinous government experiments  (Read 262 times)

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Dr. Mengele would be so proud.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What children?  Was this done with their parent's permission?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

[[ Dr. Mengele would be so proud. ]]

Durn you, you beat me to it. That's just what I was thinking as I read through the article....

If I recall my history correctly, one extermination method the Nazis used before they thought up the gas chambers were trucks, in which the victims were locked inside and the exhaust fumes were piped in as the trucks drove around.

Heck, that doesn't sound all that much different than what the EPA was doing. They just used thinner concentrations!

Offline olde north church

[[ Dr. Mengele would be so proud. ]]

Durn you, you beat me to it. That's just what I was thinking as I read through the article....

If I recall my history correctly, one extermination method the Nazis used before they thought up the gas chambers were trucks, in which the victims were locked inside and the exhaust fumes were piped in as the trucks drove around.

Heck, that doesn't sound all that much different than what the EPA was doing. They just used thinner concentrations!

They were known as Becker Vans
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf