Author Topic: Sarah Palin Talks About Killing Her Own Dinner in New Reality Show  (Read 375 times)

Offline happyg

By Erin Dooley

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin served up some down-home Alaska charm — and a platter of moose hot dogs and bear-meat chili — on her new reality TV show, “Amazing America.”

Hosting a television show is nothing new for the former governor, who began her career as a sportscaster for an Anchorage-area TV station and later hosted “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” on TLC.

She promises the new show, which premiered Thursday, will be “unscripted, uncensored, unchained.”  One thing’s certain: Palin is straight shooter — literally and figuratively.

“I tell my kids, ‘Yes, we eat organic, we just have to go shoot it first,’” she told her first guest, DeeDee Jonrowe, a veteran Iditarod musher.

“Our meals happen to be wrapped in fur, not cellophane,” Palin said, noting she didn’t realize people actually bought meat until she attended college out-of-state.

In Thursday’s double-episode premiere, the conservative politician-turned-reality-show-host hit the trail with Jonrowe and her dogs.

“I love my life!” Palin screamed as she sped across the snow.

But “Mamma Grizzly” also made sure to slip in a reference to her political celebrity.

“When I do some kind of hit on national television, and people see the background, they think it’s fake — it’s not!”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/04/sarah-palin-kills-her-own-dinner-in-new-reality-show/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Sarah Palin Talks About Killing Her Own Dinner in New Reality Show
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 10:53:52 pm »

:whistle: