Author Topic: If You Think YOU Can’t Name A Hillary Accomplishment, Wait Til You See HER Try  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/126809-think-youre-trouble-naming-hillary-accomplishment-wait-til-see-hard/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWZeLqwllY

Following her speech at the “Women of the World Summit” in New York City on Thursday, Hillary Clinton was asked this simple question by a moderator:

“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?”

Here are a few excerpts from her response:

”Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton.”

“Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished…”

“We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly.”

“We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”

“I’m very proud of the stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now, leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine.”

“Then of course, a lot of particulars, but I am finishing my book so you’ll be able to read all about it.”

Let me get this straight. Hillary won’t tell us any of the “particulars” of her accomplishments, unless we buy her book? So, if she runs for president, will everyone have to buy her book?

Incidentally, when my liberal friends start in on me about how qualified Hillary is to be president, I ask them to name one – just one – thing she has accomplished. Oh, and I tell them job titles don’t count.

I’m still waiting for an answer.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Heck, she can't even come up with a coherent complete sentence, let alone a truthful one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Yep, Hilly's an example of towering intellect on the left. Like Obama, there's no there there.

rangerrebew

I depends on your definition of try? :silly:

Offline katzenjammer

Yep, Hilly's an example of towering intellect on the left. Like Obama, there's no there there.

My oh my, she must be a closet republican or something...  all she can serve up is a "nothinburger" and maybe an occasional "meanwich!"   lol

:silly:  :silly:  :silly: