Author Topic: Muslim backlash agains film will hurt women, says 'Honor Diaries' team  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:24:43 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Fishrrman

There is nothing that will provoke higher outrage amongs the muslims than the truth about their "religion" and its barbaric practices. Heck, even Barbarians would spit on them...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
On the off chance someone from CAIR reads this - and I bet they will, they Google themselves obsessively.

Listen, fuckwits. I don't give a shit about Islam. It's not my scene, but it also doesn't bother me that much. I can be polite in both a formal and informal setting, respect the teachings and pay attention.

Where we have a problem is in your treatment of women. To you, they are vessels at best, evil at worst. To me - they are to be protected at all costs. No, not that way. You guys are really bleep stupid. Do you really disrespect the words of the prophet?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor

Where we have a problem is in your treatment of women.

What about the rape of goats and camels, child marriages, total intolerance of other religions, honor killings, genital mutilation, beheadings for being of another faith, stoning people to death - to name but a few other disagreements.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf