Author Topic: Pelosi: we've replaced all the jobs lost under Bush  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: we've replaced all the jobs lost under Bush
« on: April 05, 2014, 02:06:57 pm »
Print Friendly and PDF

Pelosi: We’ve Replaced All The Jobs Lost Under Bush

Posted on April 5, 2014   

Is Pelosi just naïve or does she just think everyone is stupid?
 Check it out:

The latest jobs report contained a politically important fact for Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) — America finally replaced the jobs lost from the “Bush economic policies,” the House minority leader said Friday, blaming Republicans for the slow pace of recovery.

Pelosi’s declaration came shortly after the Labor Department announced the U.S. economy added 192,000 jobs in March, in the latest sign of ongoing job growth too tepid to bring down the unemployment rate. But private payroll employment did pass a milestone Democrats wanted to commemorate.

“I have to note that today we have replaced all of the jobs lost under the Bush economic policies and recession that that took us into,” Pelosi told reporters on Capitol Hill. “It’s taken this long to build back from that.”

read more at Huffington Post

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/04/pelosi-weve-replaced-jobs-lost-bush/#qlMtL0Go4URhrJFO.99
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:07:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

Re: Pelosi: we've replaced all the jobs lost under Bush
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 02:11:13 pm »
Her conscience is seared, and her soul is black.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 02:23:11 pm »
Her conscience is seared, and her soul is black.

And she and Harry Reid are senile. :thud:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 02:34:04 pm »
And she and Harry Reid are senile. :thud:

That too.

Only, IMO, it's senility brought on by evil.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.