Author Topic: Pakistan: Nine-month-old boy accused of planning murder  (Read 578 times)

Offline happyg

Pakistan: Nine-month-old boy accused of planning murder
« on: April 05, 2014, 02:13:33 am »
A nine-month-old boy has appeared in court in Pakistan on charges of planning a murder, threatening police and interfering in state affairs, it appears.

Baby Muhammad Mosa Khan is one of more than 30 people facing charges after a police raid to catch suspected gas thieves in the city of Lahore, The News website reports. Police say the suspects tried to murder security officers by pelting them with stones. But the Times of India newspaper quotes the infant's father as saying the group was protesting an electricity shortage.

The infant appeared in the courtroom sitting on his father's lap - who is also accused - and clasping a feeder. He was given bail and the case has been adjourned until 12 April, reports from Lahore say.

The murder charges against a baby have alarmed Punjab's Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. He has asked for clarification from the province's inspector-general of police and demanded "stern action" against the officials who registered the case.

The assistant superintendant who filed the charges has subsequently been suspended, The Nation website says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26887186

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Pakistan: Nine-month-old boy accused of planning murder
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 02:25:30 am »
Having just been woken again (at 03:20) I will testify in any court that babies are bleep evil.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 02:46:26 am »
Sure looks like a murderer to me!   :scared smiley:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 02:58:27 am »
Go change him - if the diaper is not a WMD, I don't know what is.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

SPQR

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 02:58:39 am »
Did they check his diapers for any hidden evidence?

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 12:08:13 am »
A nine-month-old boy has appeared in court in Pakistan on charges of planning a murder, threatening police and interfering in state affairs, it appears.

Baby Muhammad Mosa Khan is one of more than 30 people facing charges after a police raid to catch suspected gas thieves in the city of Lahore, The News website reports. Police say the suspects tried to murder security officers by pelting them with stones. But the Times of India newspaper quotes the infant's father as saying the group was protesting an electricity shortage.

The infant appeared in the courtroom sitting on his father's lap - who is also accused - and clasping a feeder. He was given bail and the case has been adjourned until 12 April, reports from Lahore say.

The murder charges against a baby have alarmed Punjab's Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. He has asked for clarification from the province's inspector-general of police and demanded "stern action" against the officials who registered the case.

The assistant superintendant who filed the charges has subsequently been suspended, The Nation website says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26887186
these people are bat shit crazy
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 01:02:55 am »
these people are bat shit crazy

And that's insulting to the bats...

What this is, is Mainstream Islam....