Author Topic: Uh oh: 60% of Intel employees who donated in Prop 8 debate supported banning gay marriage  (Read 312 times)

Offline happyg

Offline sinkspur

This is why some of us who favored disclosure now don't.

The bf 'ing fanooks are intent on labeling as bigots anyone who disagrees with them.  I've disabled Mozilla and will now go to Opera. 

Anyone who calls for disclosure of donors had better think twice and look at what these neanderthal rump rangers have in store if they ever get hold of your name.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I am sick and tired of this crap!  Stopped drinking Sam Adams and now I've uninstalled Firefox.  I don't care if gay people get married - but this is pissing me off and it is turning me off to their cause!   

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
I am sick and tired of this crap!  Stopped drinking Sam Adams and now I've uninstalled Firefox.  I don't care if gay people get married - but this is pissing me off and it is turning me off to their cause!   

exactly.

Offline Fishrrman

Back in the first half of the twentieth century, there was the concept of the "gentleman's agreement", which discouraged or barred the hiring of Jews in some companies and firms.

Looks like we have a brand-spankin'-new kind of gentleman's agreement, 21st-Century-style: if you're a conservative, and dare to express yourself openly as such, you won't be hired, or if you're already in, you'll be fired (or hounded out of your position)...

We've come a long way, baby!

Offline RedForemanRules

Back in the first half of the twentieth century, there was the concept of the "gentleman's agreement", which discouraged or barred the hiring of Jews in some companies and firms.

Looks like we have a brand-spankin'-new kind of gentleman's agreement, 21st-Century-style: if you're a conservative, and dare to express yourself openly as such, you won't be hired, or if you're already in, you'll be fired (or hounded out of your position)...

We've come a long way, baby!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf