Author Topic: New revelations about mom killed by Capitol cops  (Read 375 times)

Offline flowers

New revelations about mom killed by Capitol cops
« on: April 04, 2014, 03:49:14 pm »
http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/new-revelations-about-mom-killed-by-capitol-cops/

WASHINGTON — First they called her a terrorist threat.

When she turned out to be an unarmed suburban mother, they said she was on drugs.

Now, WND has exclusively learned, without a trace of doubt, that was wrong, too.

WND can also now report Miriam Carey was shot in the back of the head by U.S. Capitol Police officers and uniformed Secret Service agents six months ago, on Oct. 3, 2013.

The official police investigation still has not been released. But Carey family attorney Eric Sanders obtained the toxicology and autopsy report on this macabre anniversary.

The report showed there were no drugs in Carey’s system, prescription or otherwise, when she was shot dead.

The report was prepared by Dr. Nikki Mourtzinos of the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for the District of Columbia.

After the terror threat was discarded, the media had tried to portray Carey as mentally unbalanced, citing prescription medications she was reportedly taking.

Sanders spoke to WND at the Garfield traffic circle, on the edge of the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol, which is where the Carey family believes Miriam was fatally wounded before driving a few blocks farther.

And Sanders believes the autopsy report provided the evidence proving that theory, because it showed that Carey was severely wounded in the back of the head. Sanders suspects that was the fatal shot, but adrenaline allowed Carey to drive to Maryland Ave. and Second St., where her car crashed at a Capitol Police guard shack.

The report said Carey was shot numerous times but did not specify exactly how many.

When Miriam’s sister, Valarie Carey, learned that her sister was shot and killed from the back, the former New York Police Department sergeant was too distraught to speak with WND on camera.

The video below shows officers fired at least seven shots at Carey in a crowded public space after they inexplicably failed to block her car at the traffic circle.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: New revelations about mom killed by Capitol cops
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 04:01:30 pm »
All she had to do was place the Infiniti in 'park'...and put her hands in the air.

Her baby who was in the back seat would still have her mommy today.

She apparently decided that it was an appropriate time to imitate an angry ghetto girl...and thought "FU...I made a wrong turn...I'm backing up...FU....get outta my way....."
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 04:31:36 pm »
All she had to do was place the Infiniti in 'park'...and put her hands in the air.

Her baby who was in the back seat would still have her mommy today.

She apparently decided that it was an appropriate time to imitate an angry ghetto girl...and thought "FU...I made a wrong turn...I'm backing up...FU....get outta my way....."
Acting like you are on drugs, or mentally ill, or a terrorist by driving at police is a sure fire way to get hurt, and become yet another strange conspiracy reported in the pages of WND.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 04:45:51 pm »
She was at what point  in her Menstrual cycle?