Author Topic: Top bird! Chick-fil-A beats KFC as number one chicken chain in the nation  (Read 359 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • There's no one out there quite like me.
    • Fullervision
AP Wire story, April 3, 2014

Chick-fil-A widened its lead over rival KFC as the No. 1 chicken chain in the U.S. last year.

Preliminary data from food industry researcher Technomic shows that Atlanta-based Chick-Fil-A held the lead because its locations are much busier, even though there are far fewer of them.

Chick-fil-A first surpassed KFC as the top chicken chain in 2012.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/chick-fil-a-beats-kfc-top-chicken-chain-article-1.1741947#ixzz2xrlGy5vo
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

"In the excitement of great popular elections, deciding the policy of the country, and its vast patronage, frauds will be committed, if a chance is given for them." —Richard Henry Dana, Jr.

Offline mountaineer

Good for them. And they have accomplished this while remaining closed on Sundays.
The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too.
--- Oscar Levant

Offline happyg

I have never been to a Chick-fil-A. Both KFC's left town some time ago. Lee's Famous Recipe is popular, and I love it. So do all kids and grandkids.

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I have never been to a Chick-fil-A. Both KFC's left town some time ago. Lee's Famous Recipe is popular, and I love it. So do all kids and grandkids.

Went once on a layover at Newark. You are not missing much. It's edible, that's about it. Though the Grilled Market Salad is well worth eating - at least in that location.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf