Author Topic: House GOP sets first vote to hold Lois Lerner in contempt over IRS targeting  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
this should get interesting if the repubs stick to their guns

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
The House already voted to hold Holder in contempt. Zero consequences. Lerner knows the threats against her are hollow.

She has most likely been advised to run out the clock until Jan. 2017, only just over 2.5 years from now.

With Hillary and her AG in power then, it will be ancient history.

Too bad the GOP wasted a shot at Impeachment on Clinton. Who would have guessed the next democrat would be truly worthy of Impeachment?

Offline speekinout

If Lois Lerner is held in contempt of Congress, what agency will punish her? DoJ? (As if)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
this should get interesting if the repubs stick to their guns

If What!? What was that!? If they show some spine? (like that is ever going to happen)

If I was in the politician Walmat which is known as Washington D.C., and wanted to buy a politician, I would pick up a Republican...thump it...squeeze it, and throw it back for being too soft.

If I was going to buy my sweetheart a politician for her birthday, I would pick a Democrat every time. They can look you straight in the eye and tell you the sky is orange, without blinking once. They never resign no matter if they are caught with a dead hooker and a young boy at the same time, and it is on video.

Democrats stick to whatever crazy ass bullshit they want to do, in the face of fact, reason, or reality. I think this is the definition of the word "tenacious". Republicans on the other hand, no so much...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

If What!? What was that!? If they show some spine? (like that is ever going to happen)

If I was in the politician Walmat which is known as Washington D.C., and wanted to buy a politician, I would pick up a Republican...thump it...squeeze it, and throw it back for being too soft.

If I was going to buy my sweetheart a politician for her birthday, I would pick a Democrat every time. They can look you straight in the eye and tell you the sky is orange, without blinking once. They never resign no matter if they are caught with a dead hooker and a young boy at the same time, and it is on video.

Democrats stick to whatever crazy ass bullshit they want to do, in the face of fact, reason, or reality. I think this is the definition of the word "tenacious". Republicans on the other hand, no so much...

That's why I said "if".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf