Author Topic: Obama on Republicans: 'Next Thing You Know, They'll Say, Get Off My Lawn!'  (Read 468 times)

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

Offline rustynail

Obama, get off my planet.

Offline aligncare

The worst demagogue we've ever had in office, next to FDR.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
The worst demagogue we've ever had in office, next to FDR.

I think he's giving FDR a run for the money!

Offline Millee

How about FOAD, Mr. President.   :dx1:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

:patriot:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0</a>

Offline DCPatriot

:nometalk:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Catchy little 'zingers', fake 'stuttering'. "I..I..I..just thought those Republicans, would... would, get a clue once in a while...we are what the folks want..." [cheers and applause]

Saying the word "folks" every third or forth word. Obama is America. It is all vapor and meaningless. And America loves it.

Obama is the 'Bart Simpson' President, and that what most of America wants, apparently.

However, the Obama schtick only works in America and the ingrained subservient media. Nobody anywhere else in the world is buying his 'shuck and jive', 'I'm just one of the 'folks'', Presidency. Only time will tell the incedible amount of damage this fool has done to our country and our children.

But nonetheless, he does represent the majority of America today, a full grown child.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Online mountaineer

He cares so much about young people he wants them ignorant, uneducated, unthinking and perpetually on the government dole.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline DCPatriot

The very fact we have an American president able to spout off like that...to cheering throngs...should scare the living shit out of you.

THAT'S REALITY!

Always wondered if generations of long gone Americans ever felt oppressed and hated by the government and half the populace.

Woodrow Wilson's time?  FDR's?

We're just one Supreme Court Justice from losing it all.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:39:45 PM by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
He cares so much about young people he wants them ignorant, uneducated, unthinking and perpetually on the government dole.

Apparently the young people are pretty okay with that. 
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Fishrrman

Title:
[[ Obama on Republicans: 'Next Thing You Know, They'll Say, Get Off My Lawn!' ]]

If only they would.
If only they would...

Offline aligncare

As members of the loyal opposition, I'm beginning to sense a certain cynicism and displeasure with the current administration from you all. Am I just imagining?  :silly:
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf