Author Topic: Exposing the Myths of Recreational Sex  (Read 184 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Exposing the Myths of Recreational Sex
« on: April 03, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
Re: Exposing the Myths of Recreational Sex
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 12:53:50 PM »
The many horrors of sex.

There is plenty of advice for young people. Parents, teachers, churches, magazines, online. All telling them to postpone sex, until they are older, finish college, find Mr. Perfect.

And all the while their bodies, designed by God himself, urge them onward to have sex NOW.

God seems the great trickster in the sky.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
Re: Exposing the Myths of Recreational Sex
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 05:20:03 PM »
The many horrors of sex.

There is plenty of advice for young people. Parents, teachers, churches, magazines, online. All telling them to postpone sex, until they are older, finish college, find Mr. Perfect.

And all the while their bodies, designed by God himself, urge them onward to have sex NOW.

God seems the great trickster in the sky.
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but that's not the way I understood it. Maybe as teenagers, sure.

But I always expected to get married fairly young, and the sex of course that it entails. I was about as morally prudent as they come. It never happened.

The whole point of sex is to reproduce. Keeping that in mind should drive any person's decisions regarding having it. It's not supposed to be something to be done just to have fun. Like recreational drug use, it has its side effects.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf