Author Topic: Obama's fat police will text obese people and tell them to lose weight  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s Fat Police Will Text Obese People And Tell Them to Lose Weight

April 2, 2014
By Sara Noble

food police

Branco cartoon via Conservative Daily News

The Ministry of Food Police, officially known as the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee (DGAC), has brought 15 of the greatest health-conscious minds together as they do every five years to find ways to encourage Americans to choose a healthy diet that will work for them.

The recommendations are enforceable recommendations and form the basis for “Federal nutrition education and program activities”. They affect many departments of government such as the FDA, USDA, NIH, and so on. Most haven’t affected us much but that seems like it’s about to start changing.

The transcript of last week’s hearing, which I obtained from Reason.com, included “policies,” “taxes,” and “regulations.” It should also be noted that the brainiacs working on this don’t like, sugar, salt, soda, meat and if you do, you’re going to pay.

One of their ingenious ideas (I’m being sarcastic) is to text fat people regularly. Creepy, huh? It will be expensive, meddlesome, and result in an unacceptable loss of freedom. Who are these government people to interfere in someone’s life because they think they weigh too much? Isn’t there an organization of some kind for the protection of obese people?  There needs to be. Not so many years ago, no one would dare insult an obese person.

The story gets worse, read all about it at Reason.com.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/obamas-fat-police-will-text-obese-people-and-tell-them-to-lose-weight/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 10:57:58 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Who in their right mind would sign up for this "service" in the first place??

Offline SouthTexas

OK, I quit doing drugs, I quit drinking.  Hell, I even quit smoking cigarettes.

You reach for my Blue Bell and you will lose fingers!

rangerrebew

Who will have the nerve to email Moochelle and tell her?

Offline SouthTexas

:silly:

Offline kevindavis007

Is this for real??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Oceander

:bigsilly:

Not Obuttocks, that's for sure; it's wa-a-a-y above his pay grade.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
This is an excellent idea.  I'm going to hack into their system then use it to text Democrats and tell them to get a brain.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".