Author Topic: Nigella is barred from U.S. over drug confession: Domestic Goddess turned back at Heathrow trying to board L.A. flight  (Read 268 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
you have got to be kidding me.  what are they worried about, that she might start adding a "secret" ingredient to what she cooks?  considering that one can waltz into Colorado for pot brownies, I fail to see how she's a threat to national security

Offline aligncare

I have two thoughts here.

First, Nigella's drug use is private behavior and should be of no concern to "authorities," and the fact that it is and can keep her from flying (no pun intended) reveals just how far the US has sunk as a nanny society.

Second, wonder if she's dating and entertaining offers? I've had the biggest ole crush on Nigella. I didn't know she was known as "domestic goddess." Works for me.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline flowers

I fail to see how she's a threat to national security
Maybe she a Christian? 

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
I have two thoughts here.

First, Nigella's drug use is private behavior and should be of no concern to "authorities," and the fact that it is and can keep her from flying (no pun intended) reveals just how far the US has sunk as a nanny society.

Second, wonder if she's dating and entertaining offers? I've had the biggest ole crush on Nigella. I didn't know she was known as "domestic goddess." Works for me.

why dontcha ask her?  Perhaps a stable relationship with a gent such as yourself would overcome TSA's inane fixation with her drug use?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf