Author Topic: Peter Wehner Defines Bush-Republicanism Disconnect By Jen Kuznicki  (Read 346 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://jenkuznicki.com/2014/04/peter-wehner-defines-bush-republicanism-disconnect/

Peter Wehner Defines Bush-Republicanism Disconnect
By Jen Kuznicki On April 2, 2014

This is not the first time Peter Wehner, Karl Rove’s lackey, has bashed Sarah Palin, but it is the most clear-cut example of an out-of-touch elitist Republican Party snobbery that is turning off voters.

Here we are, at the precipice of what could be a massive landslide of Republican identification, and it is directly the fault of people like Peter Wehner and the Bush elites that more people would rather identify as independents then be seen with these dudes.

Sarah Palin registered her disgust with Paul Ryan’s ten year plan, and plainly wrote why, and the Bushie protection club cannot simply take a note, they have to kick her in the teeth, throw her down, and spit on her.  And I for one, as a middle-class working mom who loves her country, am sick and tired of it.

Sarah Palin has inspired more women to enter politics than any other person in American politics.  She has rallied true conservatives to fight not only the Democrats, but these pin-headed elitist snobs who think they control the levers of influence.

Wehner sneered at Palin for her facebook post about the Ryan budget, referring to an article by Michael Leahy of Breitbart.  Here is her entire facebook post, which Wehner does not provide.

My Own Final Four Bracket For America’s Future

Holy Moly! Are you kidding? You’d think one who is representing the mighty Badgers, who made it to the Final Four based on sacrificial work ethic and discipline that obviously pays off in the end, he who represents the great state of Wisconsin that hosts this underdog celebrated college basketball team, would understand that future success depends on hard work and sacrifices. The latest Ryan (R, Wisconsin) Budget is not an April Fool’s joke. But it really IS a joke because it is STILL not seeing the problem; it STILL is not proposing reining in wasteful government overspending TODAY, instead of speculating years out that some future Congress and White House may possibly, hopefully, eh-who-knows, take responsibility for today’s budgetary selfishness and shortsightedness to do so. THIS is the definition of insanity. Do we still not understand how dangerous it is to allow government to grow unchecked as we shackle ourselves with massive debt – a good portion of which is held by foreign nations who don’t necessarily like us? If we can’t balance the budget today, what on earth makes us think it will happen at some future date? The solution is staring us in the face. We need to rein in spending today, and don’t tell me there is nothing to cut when we know every omnibus bill is loaded with pork and kickbacks.

Reading the article linked below gave me the same reaction that my daughter just caused when she punked me with a very unfunny April Fool’s Day announcement. As my Dad would say after these April Fool’s announcements, “This would kill a lesser man.” This out-of-control debt is killing our economic future.

- Sarah Palin

Here’s the article:

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34