• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: April 02, 2014, 06:46:14 PM »

Support the USO

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Currently Thinking of a Clever Avatar
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 07:39:41 PM »
What's more, three years ago USA Today found that young, childless, unmarried working women ages 22-30 out-earn men of the same age:

"Women ages 22 to 30 with no husband and no kids earn a median $27,000 a year, 8% more than comparable men in the top 366 metropolitan areas, according to 2008 U.S. Census Bureau data.
Yep. Women these days are more likely to get hired in higher paying jobs than men.

Plus they can use sex appeal to cut in line for the lower-end ones, like it or not.

A pretty woman can sublty seduce an HR rep to get an edge. Most men can't.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 09:55:35 PM »
Possibility No. 1: Say what you want about Obama, stupid he's not.

I disagree. I think he is pretty stupid - he fried his brains on drugs years ago. I think that's why we'll never see his scholastic records; he got everything he ever did by affirmative action, not by merit.

I challenge everyone to cite me one instance where he ever said anything intelligent or incisive. (I was thinking about including teleprompter quotes in that challenge, but maybe that would go a little too far if I included his first Presidential campaign.  :laugh: )

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 10:28:10 PM »
Obama is just a front man and he is stupid very stupid but those behind him and telling him how to ruin this country are not.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »
Obama is just a front man and he is stupid very stupid but those behind him and telling him how to ruin this country are not.

I agree with that.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf