Author Topic: Conservative Critics of Government Are 'Freaks' Who 'Will Need Kevlar'  (Read 275 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
So how can I get my hands on some of that Kevlar..??

:pondering:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Open mouth.  Insert foot.

Why is it the GOP is saddled with such a bunch of nitwits and bozos who cannot control their mouths or think before they speak?

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
Open mouth.  Insert foot.

Why is it the GOP is saddled with such a bunch of nitwits and bozos who cannot control their mouths or think before they speak?
Because the group-thinkers have joined the Democrats, leaving the Republicans with the rest.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Because the group-thinkers have joined the Democrats, leaving the Republicans with the rest.

The opposite of a group-thinker isn't some buffoonish clown who can't stop and think first before he goes and flings such gratuitous stupidities onto the internet.  And he's not the only one; there's been a parade of idiotic GOP motor-mouths over the past few years.

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
The opposite of a group-thinker isn't some buffoonish clown who can't stop and think first before he goes and flings such gratuitous stupidities onto the internet.  And he's not the only one; there's been a parade of idiotic GOP motor-mouths over the past few years.
My point is the buffoonish clowns who can't stop and think first... well, come to think of it, the Democrats do have quite a few of those too: Harry Reid, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Joe Biden. The difference is that they're in power.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
My point is the buffoonish clowns who can't stop and think first... well, come to think of it, the Democrats do have quite a few of those too: Harry Reid, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Joe Biden. The difference is that they're in power.

They also get cover from the MSM; however, all the more reason for our side to guard our mouths carefully and think twice before we put something like that out in public.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf