Author Topic: McCain to Hispanic Chamber of Commerce: I’ll Fight for Amnesty as Long as ‘I’m Alive and Breathing’  (Read 440 times)

Oceander

Top Right News

McCain to Hispanic Chamber of Commerce:  I’ll Fight for Amnesty as Long as ‘I’m Alive and Breathing’

By Top Right News on March 31, 2014

In remarks to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) vowed to fight for amnesty as long as he is a breathing United States Senator.

"I will never ever, while I'm alive and breathing as U.S. Senator, stop working to pass immigration reform" – @SenJohnMcCain

— USHCC (@USHCC) March 28, 2014

McCain, according to BuzzFeed, also said that if comprehensive immigration reform passes, he would “make sure it is forever called the Edward M. Kennedy immigration bill.” McCain and the late Kennedy tried to pass the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill last decade, along with President George W. Bush. Conservatives halted the measure because it would have reduced the wages of American workers while not solving the illegal immigration problem.

McCain "when immigration reform passes I will make sure it is forever called the Edward M. Kennedy immigration bill"

— BuzzFeed Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 28, 2014

The high-tech lobby, the Chamber of Commerce, and the same groups that wanted amnesty then are redoubling their efforts this year, which amnesty advocates like Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) have said may be the last chance for such legislation.

McCain’s former immigration aide, Becky Tallent, is now House Speaker John Boehner’s (R-OH) top aide on immigration. Boehner has said that he and President Barack Obama want to get immigration reform legislation “done” this year.

Other speakers throughout the week at Hispanic Chamber of Commerce events included Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), who said that amnesty legislation was inevitable, and Vice President Joe Biden, who stated that he believed illegal immigrants were “already American citizens.”

Last year, McCain vowed that amnesty advocates would try to get comprehensive immigration reform through Congress after the GOP primaries in 2014. That window seems to be somewhere in the next three months. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that if amnesty legislation passes this year, it would pass by June.

Offline MBB1984

John McCain, the man who wanted to be John Kerry's running mate.  The man who wanted Joe Lieberman as his running mate.  The man who ran the worst Republican campaign ever.  The man who was a close friend of Ted, the Swimmer, Kennedy.  The man who wanted America to intervene in Syria on behalf of Muslim terrorists....................

Online rustynail

Offline evadR

way..way...way past his expiration date.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline MBB1984

If amnesty does pass, it would be fitting that it be named after Ted "SWIMMER" Kennedy, a most evil, arrogant, and Marxist man.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
The SOB vows to fight for amnesty as long as he is alive and breathing? 

I hope his fight comes to an end very, very, very, very soon - it can't come soon enough.  Traitor. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Dear God, let that last breath come very soon.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Millee

You're no better than Jane Fonda, ya traitor.