Author Topic: Rachael Ray To Joe Biden: 'You Have The Most Glowing, Perfect Skin Of Any Person I've Ever Seen'  (Read 640 times)

Offline happyg

By Jeffrey Meyer

ABC’s Rachael Ray hosted Vice President Joe Biden for a pre-taped interview which aired on Monday March 31 to push people to sign up for ObamaCare before the midnight deadline.

Ray began the segment by beaming that Biden had “The most glowing, perfect skin of any person I’ve ever seen” before telling the Vice President “I really want to know what moisturizer you use. I love moisturizers, my husband is a moisturizer as well. Would you tell me what moisturizer you use?” [See video below.]

After proving that she’s a Biden sycophant, Ray proceeded to advertise for ObamaCare by noting that the law “is such an important resource for Americans and I just thank this administration for doing this.” The ABC host continued to cheerlead for the law and hyped how:

I just really hope that young people that are watching. Anyone in this room, if you know someone that isn't covered. I hope that young people take it serious enough to get online today and get signed up. When you're young, you feel strong, you feel invincible, but it's so important to take advantage of this, right?

As the segment concluded, Ray once again begged her audience to sign up for ObamaCare by promptly doing the White House’s bidding: “Please guys go to Healthcare.gov. You can sign up today. Get on that line and get your extension.”   

Video and more article at link:
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2014/03/31/rachael-ray-joe-biden-what-moisturizer-do-you-use#ixzz2xYjuO5w3

Offline Olivia

NOTHING is free from politics under this administration.
I had to stop watching Law & Order SVU because of their endless chatter about politics, usually against conservative thinking people.

Rachel Ray did not do herself any favors by pushing Obama care on her show.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:13:49 pm by Olivia »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

NOTHING is free from politics under this administration.
I had to stop watching Law & Order SVU because of their endless chatter about politics, usually against conservative thinking people.

Rachel Ray did not do herself any favors by pushing Obama care on her show.

Twitter world really roughed her up. I imagine ratings drop after Obama and now, Biden's push for Ocare on her show.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Biden's skin is nice. Supple, flexible, flawless.

If any of you have hunted, you know there is only one way to get hides that perfect. You tan using the brains.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline rustynail

Rachel Ray, please be quiet.

Offline Olivia

Oh my!  Her husband is a moisturizer, also.  I'm so glad she shared this news with us.
NOT! :whocares:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim