Author Topic: Rachael Ray To Joe Biden: What Moisturizer Do You Use?  (Read 429 times)

Oceander

Rachael Ray To Joe Biden: What Moisturizer Do You Use?
« on: March 31, 2014, 03:52:42 pm »
NewsBusters

Rachael Ray To Joe Biden:  What Moisturizer Do You Use?

By Jeffrey Meyer | March 31, 2014 | 11:27

ABC’s Rachael Ray hosted Vice President Joe Biden for an pre-taped interview which aired on Monday March 31 to push people to sign up for ObamaCare before the midnight deadline.

Ray began the segment by beaming that Biden had “The most glowing, perfect skin of any person I’ve ever seen” before telling the Vice President “I really want to know what moisturizer you use. I love moisturizers, my husband is a moisturizer as well. Would you tell me what moisturizer you use?”  [VIDEO AT LINK]

After proving that she’s a Biden sycophant, Ray proceeded to advertise for ObamaCare by noting that the law “is such an important resource for Americans and I just thank this administration for doing this.” The ABC host continued to cheerlead for the law and hyped how:

I just really hope that young people that are watching. Anyone in this room, if you know someone that isn't covered. I hope that young people take it serious enough to get online today and get signed up. When you're young, you feel strong, you feel invincible, but it's so important to take advantage of this, right?

As the segment concluded, Ray once again begged her audience to sign up for ObamaCare by promptly doing the White House’s bidding: “Please guys go to Healthcare.gov. You can sign up today. Get on that line and get your extension.”

Read more ...

Oceander

Re: Rachael Ray To Joe Biden: What Moisturizer Do You Use?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 03:53:14 pm »
Oooh!  Finally, a question that isn't above Biden's paygrade.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:22:44 pm »
She's an idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 04:25:19 pm »
Ray began the segment by beaming that Biden had “The most glowing, perfect skin of any person I’ve ever seen” before telling the Vice President “I really want to know what moisturizer you use. I love moisturizers, my husband is a moisturizer as well. Would you tell me what moisturizer you use?”

??????   :nometalk:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 06:10:40 pm »
She's an idiot.

You took the words right off my fingers!  Verbatim!

:beer:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.