Author Topic: Photographer catches students posing for selfies during University of Arizona riots  (Read 199 times)

Offline flowers

Riots can make for some great selfies.

The University of Arizona basketball team's loss Saturday night created a crazy scene, complete with police in riot gear, pepper spray and a number of students posing for selfies amid the chaos throughout downtown Tucson.

As students at the University of Arizona took to the streets in disgust of their Wildcats Elite Eight loss, photographer Andrew Brown told the Daily News he observed a scene typical of college kids who had a lot to drink expressing their frustration of a loss.

But he believed the students did not pose any real danger and the actually fairly tame scene was exacerbated when authorities showed up in riot gear

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Here's a selfie:

I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Offline mountaineer

The future of America, y'all.   **nononono*
“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo