Author Topic: Photographer catches students posing for selfies during University of Arizona riots  (Read 207 times)

Online flowers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/students-pose-selfies-post-final-4-riot-article-1.1739624

Riots can make for some great selfies.

The University of Arizona basketball team's loss Saturday night created a crazy scene, complete with police in riot gear, pepper spray and a number of students posing for selfies amid the chaos throughout downtown Tucson.

As students at the University of Arizona took to the streets in disgust of their Wildcats Elite Eight loss, photographer Andrew Brown told the Daily News he observed a scene typical of college kids who had a lot to drink expressing their frustration of a loss.

But he believed the students did not pose any real danger and the actually fairly tame scene was exacerbated when authorities showed up in riot gear

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
Here's a selfie:

Offline mountaineer

The future of America, y'all.   **nononono*
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf