Author Topic: Pelosi: people who value human life are dumb  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: people who value human life are dumb
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:25:46 pm »
Pelosi: People Who Value Human Life Are ‘Dumb’

Posted on March 30, 2014   

I guess I’d rather be dumb than a heartless murderer.

Check it out:

At Planned Parenthood’s annual gala last night, attendees and your PULSEr stopped laughing at comedian and emcee Tig Notaro just long enough to watch Nancy Pelosi receive the Margaret Sanger award for her work defending abortion rights. In her acceptance speech, Pelosi slammed abortion opponents, especially criticized the “personhood” laws some of them are pushing and said the struggle for reproductive rights will continue whatever SCOTUS decides on the contraception mandate.

–”When you see how closed their minds are or oblivious or whatever it is — dumb — then you know what the fight is about,” Pelosi said. “Whatever happens with the court…we must remember these battles will not be the end of the fight,” she added. Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg was also awarded.

Continue Reading on www.politico.com ...

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/pelosi-people-value-human-life-dumb/#AxU5Urc4suvo2jmK.99
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:26:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Pelosi: people who value human life are dumb
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 01:46:54 pm »
The trouble with dumb people is two-fold:  (a) the dumber they are, the smarter they think they are, and (b) they don't really know what dumb means.

Nancy Pelosi is the ne plus ultra poster-child illustration of this problem.

rangerrebew

Re: Pelosi: people who value human life are dumb
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 02:03:23 pm »
I paraphrase, very loosely, Will Rogers:  The problem ain't what they don't know, its what they think they know that ain't so.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:03:50 pm by rangerrebew »