Author Topic: Cheerleaders make the NFL's billions. They deserve to be paid minimum wage  (Read 525 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

Offline NavyCanDo

The guy who walks around the stadium saying "Cold Beer, get your cold beer here" makes more money.   I hope they do win their lawsuit and become fairly compensated. Can you imagine having to pay their own way to away games? 
 There is a positive side to the job though. They  do have a semi-celebrity status, signing calendars, attending events, having hundreds of binoculars pointed their way during time-outs (not me I swear), and because of having professional football cheerleader on their resume they do have a certain "trophy" status so to speak for bachelors. Bachelors with money looking for a trophy wife.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

Fire them all.  Cheerleaders in professional football are nothing more than eye-candy and add absolutely nothing to the game.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
Fire them all.  Cheerleaders in professional football are nothing more than eye-candy and add absolutely nothing to the game.
At least six teams have already done that. Another outsourced it to a private (I think volunteer) organization.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Re: Cheerleaders make the NFL's billions. They deserve to be paid minimum wage
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 03:26:41 PM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf