Author Topic: The Charter School Performance Breakout  (Read 117 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
The Charter School Performance Breakout
« on: March 30, 2014, 01:20:56 PM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Re: The Charter School Performance Breakout
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 01:27:36 PM »
This article, along with the article about the woman whose live has been destroyed by a politically-motivated prosecution - Kelly Rindfleisch - demonstrates the utter truth of Reagan's statement that "the nine most terrifying words in the English language are:  I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

This article demonstrates that even when the government claims to be helping someone - as "Mayor" DeBlasio has done - the government generally just ends up hurting people, usually the very people it claimed to help.

DeBlasio and his ilk in the teachers' unions screech from the tops of any tower they can climb that they have nothing but the best interests of the children at heart, but when it comes to judging them by their actions rather than their words, their words ring hollow.  The only real interest DeBlasio has at heart is defending the monopoly the teachers' union has on educating children and their concommittant right to suckle on the taxpayer teat.

Ukraine and much of Eastern Europe is vulnerable to Putin's depredations, but at least he's an outsider, a non-Ukrainian; we, however, have voluntarily chosen our own hell by continuing to elect vultures and parasites like DeBlasio in the face of overwhelming evidence that all they end up doing is making things worse, their self-serving rhetoric notwithstanding.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:27:58 PM by Oceander »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf