Author Topic: Large, Unidentified, Highly Strange Aerial Triangles [Trumpet sounds over Wyoming and "Translucent" in Virgina]  (Read 778 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Large, Unidentified, Highly Strange Aerial Triangles [Trumpet sounds over Wyoming and "Translucent" in Virgina]

"It was a huge, silent triangular craft with three lights at each point...probably the size of three to four football fields...the very odd thing about this is that I could actually either see through this craft, the center of it, or it was projecting the sky that was above the craft on the bottom, or below it."

"It sounded like horns blowing and trumpets.  I looked straight up above me, way up there, and I saw this little black triangular craft or aircraft"

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2186&category=Environment - article and MP3 audio interview

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald