Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett orders Hollywood to include pro-Obamacare propoganda in film and television  (Read 549 times)

rangerrebew

Valerie Jarrett Orders Hollywood To Include Pro-Obamacare Propoganda In Film and Television (Video)

Friday, March 28, 2014 11:53

Something about this video just creeps me the hell out.  Knowing the backstory that is Valerie Jarrett, to see her moving about the corridors of Hollywood power, making demands for film and television to give them pro-Obama propaganda is, when placed in historical context, something that should leave everyone wondering just how far this White House is willing to go to try and program the minds of all Americans.  History is rife with dictators and despots who engaged in the very same kind of behavior, and yet, here we are, witnessing de facto President Valerie Jarrett openly doing the same.

(Via TheWeeklyStandard)

Valerie Jarrett to Hollywood to Get Obamacare in Movie, TV Scripts

‘I’m a really good nag.’

“You name it,” said Jarrett. “That’s part of why I’m in L.A. I’m meeting with writers of various TV shows and movies to try to get it into the scripts.” When Jarrett says “it into the scripts,” she’s referring to getting references to Obamacare, the president’s signature legislation, into the scripts of TV shows and movies.

LINK

REMINDER:  The Obama administration has delivered significant tax breaks to Hollywood.  Now this same administration is demanding further payback.  If you or I did such a thing, we’d be charged with a crime.  In this Age of Obama, it is just business as usual…

continue to view video at The Ulsterman Report:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/03/28/valerie-jarrett-orders-hollywood-to-include-pro-obamacare-propoganda-in-film-and-television-video/

Offline speekinout

orders? Is that really what happened? I know she was going to try to talk them into it (and of course they'd obey), but I don't think she'd been given the power to order them. Not that it would surprise me if she had…. **nononono*

Online kevindavis007

Can you imagine if someone from the Bush administration had done something like this?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Ulsterman Report warning......

:smokin:

Online mountaineer

Figures she'd appear on a show with the functional (and very stylish) equivalent of Pajama Boy hosting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org