Author Topic: Fates of 2005's top ten RINOs should alarm GOP purists  (Read 305 times)

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Fates of 2005's top ten RINOs should alarm GOP purists
« on: March 29, 2014, 10:48:24 PM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Fates of 2005's top ten RINOs should alarm GOP purists
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:50:05 PM »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:48:09 AM »
Uh, George Pataki passed a gun control bill which, while not as restrictive as Cuomo's, was MORE restrictive than Clinton's. And it was NEVER sunsetted.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 03:13:18 PM »
Uh, George Pataki passed a gun control bill which, while not as restrictive as Cuomo's, was MORE restrictive than Clinton's. And it was NEVER sunsetted.
So yeah?  Big thumbs up for Cuomo from you?  You like him better? Cause that is the point of the story.  Don't like RINOs from purple and blue states...enjoy your rat.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 03:17:08 PM »
Dem Senators and other reps instead of Akins, Angle, Buck, Cucinelli, Mourdock, etc. must just thrill those holding manic obsessions with ridding the GOP of moderates.

I did say manic obsessions, didn't I?

Intentionally, I did.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 05:04:36 PM »

Get a clue. Pataki passed the MOST restrictive gun control law in the country at the time he did. There was NO difference between him and ANY New York Democrat. He was no loss. And both the author, and you, seem to miss the context. In New York we don't get any conservative choices. The GOP in this state makes the GOPe look like a bunch of Goldwaterites.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 05:45:28 PM »
Get a clue. Pataki passed the MOST restrictive gun control law in the country at the time he did. There was NO difference between him and ANY New York Democrat. He was no loss. And both the author, and you, seem to miss the context. In New York we don't get any conservative choices. The GOP in this state makes the GOPe look like a bunch of Goldwaterites.

That's funny.  You quoted yourself and told yourself to get a clue.  How bout you give me a clue on how much real conservatives prefer rat rule.  I know you don't like Pataki.  You like his replacement?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf