Author Topic: The Filthy Four! Democrats Who Have Been Arrested Or Raided By The FBI This Week!  (Read 883 times)

Offline happyg

Four Democrats have taken the “culture of corruption” and made it into a full-blown political movement this week by committing acts that made the FBI either arrest them or raid their offices and homes. Murder-for-hire, gun trafficking, corruption, illegal Chinese cigarettes, stealing money from the taxpayer, and chiropractic bribery – these are the favored crimes of the “Filthy Four” Democrats!

1) New York Assemblyman William Scarborough’s office raided over possible travel expense fraud

DEMOCRAT William Scarborough had his home and offices raided by the FBI in an attempt to investigate the claim that he had fudged his travel expenses and cheated the taxpayer out of thousands of dollars. So far this year he’s put in for $10,350 in total expenses, while last year he claimed $28,438 in reimbursements, and $33,986 in 2012!

While Willie “the drifter” Scarborough hasn’t been formally charged, his denial of the accusations carry a very interesting tidbit that might signal the trouble he’s really in:

“They said to me for, example ‘All right we’d like for you to take responsibility and help us if you know of any corruption,’ and the reality is I don’t know of any corruption because if anything seems to come my way, I try to get out of it,” he said.

Wait a minute – his defense for not knowing about corruption is saying that whenever it comes his way he avoids it? Doesn’t that imply he knows about corruption?

2) North Carolina Mayor resigns after corruption arrest!

DEMOCRAT Mayor Patrick Cannon resigned in disgrace after being arrested on corruption charges:

He is accused of accepting more than $48K in cash, airline tickets, hotel rooms and an apartment from undercover FBI agents.

How did they nab Pat “surefire” Canon? The old “let’s act like chiropractors trying to buy legislation” trick! C’mon Pat, that’s the oldest one in the book! Hope he at least got a massage out of it before FBI agents crashed the party and raided his offices and home:

They were also searching for a leather briefcase that agents say they stuffed with cash for the February visit to the mayor’s office.

If convicted on all charges, Cannon faces up to 50 years in prison and $1.5 million in fines.

Yikes! If he did receive some chiropractic massages, they certainly did not have a happy ending.

3) Rhode Island Speaker of the House resigns after offices and home raided by the FBI!

DEMOCRAT Speaker of the House Gordon Fox couldn’t speak his way out of the FBI raiding his own house, and his offices, but so far, he also hasn’t been charged:

With no public warning Friday, agents from the Rhode Island State Police, US attorney’s office, FBI, and the criminal investigation division of the Internal Revenue Service swarmed the speaker’s office, told employees to step outside, and then hauled away boxes of potential evidence. Agents also visited Fox’s home in Providence. The investigators executed two federal search warrants, said Jim Martin, a spokesman for Peter F. Neronha, the US attorney for Rhode Island.

Fox announced Saturday he would resign the speakership he has held for four years and will not run again for the House seat he first won in 1992. He has not directly addressed the substance of the investigation.

Gordie “the Cipher” Fox was the first openly gay House speaker, and whatever the Feds think they have on him is still a mystery, but we sincerely doubt he’d hang up his spurs without there being some skeletons in the closet! No pun intended.

4) Leland “the Gun-Grabber” Yee’s gun trafficking to Islamist rebels with his sidekick, “Shrimp Boy”!

It doesn’t get much slimier than DEMOCRAT Leland Yee’s incredible story of hypocritical gun trafficking. The California state Senator was arrested along with twenty-five of his pals on Thursday, including Raymond “Shrimp Boy” Chow, who the Feds believe presided over Chinatown murders like an Obamacare death panel judge! Amazingly, Leland Yee was caught on tape telling an FBI undercover operative that he could import weapons from Russia through Newark, New Jersey and supply them to whomever he wanted.

On his client list was the MILF (no joking), a group of Islamist rebels attempting to take over the Philippines! And to top it all off, Yee was a virulent, dedicated advocate of gun control, and even wanted to restrict sales of violent video games! For the children, of course.

Here’s a Sooper artist’s conception of Leland being taken into custody:

leeland-yee

It’s been a rough week for Democrats. Even before the 2014 midterms, Democrats are retiring, running from Obamacare, or possibly even going to federal prison. Tune in next week as we continue to highlight the more (allegedly) heinous acts of corruption by your Democrat representatives! And let these Filthy Four be a lesson to you young kids out there: Not even Democrats are above the law.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/125134-the-filthy-four-democrats-who-have-been-arrested-or-raided-by-fbi-this-week/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I mislike this. Four patsys to defuse Dem corruption charges well before the election. The timing of this stinks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I mislike this. Four patsys to defuse Dem corruption charges well before the election. The timing of this stinks.

You are right..the Dems are cleaning house before the elections....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

One of the things I did notice yesterday - this has pretty much pushed Harry Reid out of the news cycle completely. Now there's a guy I'd do a freebie on.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
One of the things I did notice yesterday - this has pretty much pushed Harry Reid out of the news cycle completely. Now there's a guy I'd do a freebie on.

Can I volunteer for that project sir?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Can I volunteer for that project sir?

There's a queue, brother!  :laugh:

Of course. I'd expect no less. Now, what color should we paint his house? I say Yellow.  :laugh:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There's a queue, brother!  :laugh:

Of course. I'd expect no less. Now, what color should we paint his house? I say Yellow.  :laugh:

Works for me!

:sword:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You haven't seen ACT II.  It's coming sure as 'death and taxes'.

"It's only META data....." my ass.

We're going to see the FBI rounding up enough Republicans to put the mid-term elections into a frenzy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

I was just thinking the same thing.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I was just thinking the same thing.

Notice they are all pretty small fish in the Democrat pond?

It's a tactic with some risk to it. Most FBI guys are honest and conscientious about doing their jobs, though it's fun to complain about them. They might take this as permission to slip the leash and go for the bigger fish. Pelosi's total corruption in favoring her husband. Reid's kickbacks and property deals. Jay Carney's expense accounts. The list goes on and on.

Oceander

Notice they are all pretty small fish in the Democrat pond?

It's a tactic with some risk to it. Most FBI guys are honest and conscientious about doing their jobs, though it's fun to complain about them. They might take this as permission to slip the leash and go for the bigger fish. Pelosi's total corruption in favoring her husband. Reid's kickbacks and property deals. Jay Carney's expense accounts. The list goes on and on.

I hate to be too cynical, but fewer and fewer FBI agents are honest and conscientious.  The old guard are slowly being replaced by new agents who have been schooled in the binary, wholly subjective, post 9/11 world, in which it has become acceptable to use "any means possible" to destroy those whom one - subjectively - believes is a threat to what one believes in.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
In a way. I'd say the old guard are being replaced at the higher levels, certainly. Most of the rank and file seem to still be proud of their jobs and do it to the best of their ability.

It's like the gutting of the military we have been talking about on and off - or the recent threads on Secret Service corruption. Most of the ranks are honest and proud of their job. Take the oath seriously and the traditions of their respective services even more seriously. I say most, because there are always a few bad seeds slip through. Also not going to say hard working because gold-bricking is an art form with most of them!  :laugh:

So - how do you corrupt them? You turn the officers. Any blindly hierarchical system has that problem.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

So it will all be "old news" by October, when the FBI will arrest dozens if not hundreds of Republicans so the Democrats and media can chant "culture of corruption" until election day.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Oceander

In a way. I'd say the old guard are being replaced at the higher levels, certainly. Most of the rank and file seem to still be proud of their jobs and do it to the best of their ability.

It's like the gutting of the military we have been talking about on and off - or the recent threads on Secret Service corruption. Most of the ranks are honest and proud of their job. Take the oath seriously and the traditions of their respective services even more seriously. I say most, because there are always a few bad seeds slip through. Also not going to say hard working because gold-bricking is an art form with most of them!  :laugh:

So - how do you corrupt them? You turn the officers. Any blindly hierarchical system has that problem.

I respectfully disagree about the rank and file.  The people at the top engage in the most noteworthy abuse of office, but the routine abuse of office, the abuse that does unnecessary, unwise, unjustified damage to the lives of millions of people - especially to minorities - is carried on by the rank and file.  They may subjectively feel good about what they're doing, but by any objective measure what they do is disgusting.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I respectfully disagree about the rank and file.  The people at the top engage in the most noteworthy abuse of office, but the routine abuse of office, the abuse that does unnecessary, unwise, unjustified damage to the lives of millions of people - especially to minorities - is carried on by the rank and file.  They may subjectively feel good about what they're doing, but by any objective measure what they do is disgusting.

Fair enough, you know full well I respect your opinion. You see the worst of them - and I wouldn't trade you jobs for all the uranium in Africa! But a small note - they are not cops. They can be arrogant pups. They do usually learn.